Sunday, February 7, 2010

What legal recourse do I have towards neighbors giving false information to the sheriff?

A few months ago, my closest neighbors gave a sheriff false info about me. Since then the deputy has harrassed me to the point of exagerating an event that landed me in jail for a few hours. I was released shortly after they were informed I have a very good auttorny, and intend on defending myself to the fullest and possibley filing suit against them. Since the next day, that deputy has almost compleatly left me alone. Getting back to the neighbors... They live 1/4 mile away. Since the area between our properties is heavily wooded and I don't pass by their property to get to mine, there is no way they could know anything that goes on at my property. They also told the sheriff things I never said to them. I believe they did this to make them look better regarding an incident they were involved in. I got the reports and found out they didn't get any citations or a slap on the rist for what they did. Because of these reports and pictures I have taken, I can prove they lied. I live in FlaWhat legal recourse do I have towards neighbors giving false information to the sheriff?
They will tell you it is a civil matter and you will have to take your neighbor to court.What legal recourse do I have towards neighbors giving false information to the sheriff?
Criminally, no recourse. That would be up to the DA to pursue.





Of course you could sue, but I beg you not to. It seems that is all people do in the is age. You simply drag society down.

No comments:

Post a Comment