Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many of you have given false information to someone who .....?

was trying to hit on you? I have lied about my name and given wrong number. What are some things you told someone who hit on you but you weren't interested in?How many of you have given false information to someone who .....?
lol, sure i told him i was a lesbian then leaned over and kissed his female friend...of course i had a few drinks in me also.How many of you have given false information to someone who .....?
Never, but I did tell a ex girlfriend I was gay though to have her leave me alone, she DID NOT get the point that when I said we are done and she would not leave me alone. It worked believe it or not.
absolutely!
i give him the rejection hotline ;).
told them I was a lesbian baby eater

No comments:

Post a Comment