Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you enter in false information on sweepstakes?

Me and my friend were messing around on this sweepstakes site for smokers. We entered in false information to see if it actually worked. It said it registered, but I checked and the site said that if we entered in false information it might be breaking a law. Therefore, I called the site to try to cancel the info. However, the person said that I was not on the mailing list. I gave her the name we entered and she did not believe that was my name. Am I gonna traced through my cell or something? Did we do something bad?Can you enter in false information on sweepstakes?
Don't worry about it. Law Enforcement has bigger fish to fry than this. There's a serial Jaywalker on the loose in Manhattan, you know. Can you enter in false information on sweepstakes?
They won't bother with you. By agreeing to any info is just their way of protecting themself. They'll send out coupons to a 5 year old, they only want your name and info to sell it to other companies and to buy their products. If you entered an email address, they'll send tons of email to you, or whoever's email you entered. They cannot trace you through your cell. They will not bother with you. As far as the sweepstakes go, there usually is a lot of follow up for you to do and buy. Just ignore the emails or calls. You won't get in any trouble.
Don't worry about it.
Thats prison time--- lol j/k


dont worry about it
It probably won't matter unless you are the winner of the Sweepstakes. Then you will be disqualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment