Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My question I wait would you think I would look under for informantion legal false information?

you see my husband and his step dad got pulled over one night in 2004 and the step dad went to jail for a dwi they wrote out a warning for my husband on a pi they were going to take him to jail but i asked them to just let him ride with me so they. so now they have his records as never taking care of it and that he did go to jail for the pi. But i know he didnt and thats the only pi he has ever had The cops that was there that night had been picking on my husband cousion and he only half way there. The step dad took them to court and won his case. So they dropped the DWI and gave him his licenses back. But he had to hire a lawyer for that. We really can't afford a lawyer because we have two kids to take care of. And to many bills to pay.My question I wait would you think I would look under for informantion legal false information?
I agree with the public defender route. Honestly though, I couldn't really understand the question.My question I wait would you think I would look under for informantion legal false information?
You can go to the Court House in the area where this happened and ask to talk to a Public Defender. They won't charge you anything to take your case. That would be your best bet because they can give you the advise you need and you'll know its correct advice,, . Please don't take the word of just anyone,,, thats only going to be a opinion of them which could turn out to be wrong..!! Call the Public Defenders office, depending how your court house is set up there where you live, you should probably ask for District Court and then tell them you';d like to speak to a Public Defender, or come make a appointment to see him/her about your case.. Make sure you have the ticket, or the case number to give them so they can look it up right away.. Good luck!! I hope my advice helps you out.. I wouldn't waste anytime,, Before you know it, they'll be at your doorstep with a warrant.. I;'d call them first thing in the morning and ask for the Public DEfenders office.





Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment