Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why does my in box show false Information?

Why is it that my mail box shows like 5 messages and when I go into look there is only one, it doesn't matter what the in box number is when I go into look there is much less. I have had a look into my other folders to see if I have transferred some mail without looking at them but nothing, can you helpWhy does my in box show false Information?
Just another Yahoo glitch It is one of many problems. Hopefully they will get it right soon. If all else fails try going back to classic mail via this link http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s鈥?/a> click yes to opt out.Why does my in box show false Information?
Yahoo was contacted about this and they say it's a glitch in the classic mail, they have their engineers working on it. It was happening to many of us also while Yahoo was upgrading the classic. In the meantime, open the inbox and click View All Messages, then unread messages, if you have any late arrivals or in folders, they will show. If not then it will clear on it's own. It did for us and we didn't do anything to try it fix it. At the same time, we lost our new mail alerts, but they came back.
Don't change your settings. Hundreds of people have posted this same question. Yahoo is struggling. You can try help.yahoo.com but they already know. They will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment