Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you give false information to the people doing ';surveys'; in shopping centres?

- I always say';gangster'; to the occupation questionDo you give false information to the people doing ';surveys'; in shopping centres?
lol yes I do, I tell them I have 15 kids, their draw usually hits the floorDo you give false information to the people doing ';surveys'; in shopping centres?
only to the personal information that or i dont sign it.
Sometimes


My occupation is a vegtable
Yes I Do ! Every Time.. 'Cause They Could Be Answers Team To





Serve Me Violation Papers !..or MI 5 ';yea of Course';..Gotta Go! Tra!
Yep
Yes i say body guard.
no, always the truth.
only use the brand name on their badge ,lol


you get more freebies


enjoy
No. I don't fill them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment